Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dirty Jersey




This is Desiree DARK (Of Waiting Until Dark fame) and Meghan (side-kick extraordinaire) - uh - and me. In New Jersey.

The story goes like this: I go to Fanwood Liquor and grab a few bottles of wine. Then I think to myself, "OK. Ten people at the party, 5 bottles of wine = 1/2 bottle per guest....We need more wine."

Then Meghan, Desiree, Chelsea and myself drink it all. ALL.

And then we say - "Hey, mamma, it's fecking cold outside. Let's go smoke."

New Jersey isn't so bad. If you're drunk, listening to the right music, staying inside your own house, and hanging out with THESE cats.

Oh, and because Chelsea was too loaded to realize her ass needed to be in the pictures - here is one where she actually made it into the frame.


Oh, and as for the "FUCK" sign, ask Ms. Dark, she made it.

*Sigh* I miss my NJ women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home