Saturday, November 25, 2006

Turkeys

On my first morning back in CA, I wake up to sunlight shining into my room - and it never ceases to amaze me how fucking awful New Jersey is. It's not that there isn't sunlight - it's that it's not quite the same brightness and color over there - and it doesn't shine into your room and make it all yellow and pretty when you wake up. Whatever, it rained almost every day I was in NJ - and it was *cold*.

Thanksgiving - we cook and argue and then sit down and say we love each other and then eat and argue some more. It's awesome. My little brother was hitting the cider a little too hard:

Obligatory group shot. Only this time we get to include my Grandmother. We are all just glad she put her teeth in for these - not that she's smiling anyway. (Evil!!)


Thank God I took the camera from my Mom - my family does better making freaky poses than trying to look normal.

Best part of the week? When Chelsea got drunk on white wine and tackled our little bro. She proceeded to drunkenly tell him that, even though she acts like she hates him, she really loves him a lot. And then she wrestled him till he died. YESssss!


I just don't know if I can handle Christmas at my house this year. Good Lord, there isn't enough wine for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home