Thursday, November 30, 2006

Winter = Content

The absolute best thing about winter is being freezing ass cold and then walking into a warm room - preferably where there is wine to drink. Red wine. The sensation of your skin slowly warming up to the heat is, without a doubt, the best thing in the world. And any weather that makes me want to guzzle red wine and wax poetic is a damned good thing.

To further my point - I have opened my expensive bottles of Napa reds and consumed them all by myself and chain smoked inside my house while listening to whiny music. Before you judge me for drinking alone (and imply anything about my unconfirmed alcoholism) I should mention that Angie has been my enabler by telephone. I love Angie.

But what better time of year to perform such solitary indulgences?

I fucking love winter - you can hide in your scarves and the lighting is profound, like, everywhere you go. If only I had a functional camera and an endless supply of black and white film...I'd quit my job, drink wine all day, and live off my photography.

*Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home