Friday, December 01, 2006

Lake Merritt


I've decided that waiting for the bus from the Oakland Bart station is ridiculous. I'm walking from now on. Since it's always dark when I'm coming home from work now I've decided that watching the reflection of the lights on the water as I walk past is much more invigorating than sitting on a cold cement slab and avoiding the creepy dudes who drive up to me in vans asking if I smoke pot. The picture above does absolutely no justice to the view I have of the lake when I walk home. Have iPod, will travel.

And on another note - what is it about winter? Does everyone else become uber-introspective too? And why is this state of mind so incredibly fulfilling? I think I'm broken. Is everything more profound in the winter, or is it just me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home