Sunday, December 17, 2006

Pizza. Cow.

The weekend started - and will end - with cleaning. It's the beginning of a clean and (while at home) sober spell, since the madre is moving in tonight. Weird. I just need to get through Christmas without going insane - recently discovered to be more difficult upon learning that my Dad and brother are staying at our house for 10 days.
It helps that I got some drunk this weekend. Friday was Angie, wine and I. Chelsea made a guest appearance. Fun was had, it went something like this:

Saturday was a fairly stellar last-gasp party. Current peeps showed up - Good Times. Chelsea's Wyotech crew came by, Jagger bombs and Jack & Cokes were in the house. Dave Simon (Chelsea: "Dave Simon!") brought Sutro. The cow was attacked and disboweled:

I made pizza and kept losing my drinks - which is why I ended up mixing beer, wine and jack all night.

We now have to go Christmas shopping and then clean up the cow stuffing all over the house. No me gusta - I'm tired.

Next on the agenda: Civilized Dinner Party with Madre, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home